Today I wanted to play around with my new Neve Cosmetics palettes and I decided to do a halo eye.
In Neve Cosmetics's Chiarissimi palette, which is full of gorgeous duochrome shades, there is one called "Unicorno" (a shade they describe as a "magic duochrome old rose with light green reflections") which I figured would be soooo pretty in the center of a halo eye with a dark brown on either side of it.
I'm also still trying to get the hang of applying lashes without also applying black liner as that tends to cover up my eyelid space too much when my eyes are open! Practice makes perfect...but I still have more practice ahead of me!!
And here are the pictures I snapped of the look:
Products used on the eyes:
- Tarte Amazonian Clay CC Eye Primer
- OCC pencils in Sybil and Sebastian applied to the eye as a base. I put Sybil on the inner and outer portions of the lid (and lower lash line) and Sebastian in the center of the lid).
- Neve Cosmetics Espresso applied to the inner and outer portions of the lower lash line and eyelid.
- Neve Cosmetics Noisette applied in the crease.
- Neve Cosmetics Etoile in the tear duct
- Neve Cosmetics Butterfly to highlight the brow bone
- Neve Cosmetics Unicorno applied to the center of the lid and center of the lower lash line
- OCC Sybil pencil on the lower waterline
- UD Ink for Eyes to line the upper waterline
- Quo eyelashes in 806
- Pure Anada Mascara in Black on the upper lashes
On my face--I have OCC concealer in Y2 under the eyes, a bit around the nose, and some on my chin. OCC's lip tar in Concubine on the lips. Pure Anada blush in Fresh Mandarin on the cheeks. And a bit of Inglot 560 through my brows.
It turned out pretty fun, I think! :)