Here are the products I used:
- OCC Creme Colour Concentrate in John Doe
- Sugarpill Buttercupcake in the inner lid
- Inglot Pearl 440 in center lid
- Inglot AMC 66 in outer lid
- Sugarpill Tako for the brow highlight
- Sugarpill Lumi in the tear duct
- Sugarpill Mochi on the bulk of the lower lash line
- Inglot Pearl 426 on the outer part of the lower lash line
- Gabriel Black Color Mascara
- Inglot 87 Gel Liner (also applied on lower waterline)
My Inglot liner has been dried out--but I used the miraculous "Duraline" to wake it up. It did a super good job!
This was a pretty fun look to do. Something about yellows always make me want to blow them out right in the inner portion of the eye this way. Buttercupcake was the perfect suspect for such a job!
I hope you're all ready for the holiday season (since it is pretty much upon us!) and thanks for stopping by to take a look at my creation. :)