Penny Arcade is described as "a shimmery canary yellow with purple glitter". It is the brightest MSC yellow that I own so far--the only one that I don't have yet is Pop Tarte (which I've been hesitant to buy because I already have a matte yellow from another brand) and by the looks of the website pictures, Pop Tarte is brighter--but Penny Arcade is flipping gorgeous!!
Here is a close up just of Penny Arcade:
Isn't that purple glitter NEAT?!
The look I put together looked like this:
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics (OCC) Skin: Primer mixed with MSC Awesome Sauce as a primer.
- NYX Eyeshadow Base in "White" applied over the primer as a base.
- Urban Decay's 24/7 Glide on Pencil in "Yeyo" applied to the lower lash line and on the waterline.
- MSC Penny Arcade on the lid.
- MSC Thunder Snow as a brow highlight and to blend out Penny Arcade.
- MSC Phantasm applied to lower lash line (over the UD pencil).
- MSC Karma (which was a limited edition colour--but I bet the new Kozmosis would look killer in its place) applied to the water line (over the UD pencil).
- Urban Decay's Ink for Eyes in "Zero" as upper lid liner.
- Barry M "Intense Black" Mascara 3 in 1 as mascara applied to upper and lower lashes.