Hi hi hi hi hi!
The other day I was very inspired to play with my purples by Sugarpill. I really wish they would figure out a way to make Poison Plum vegan again so that when my two run out (yes, I bought a back-up old one that is vegan as it is now not available as vegan and hasn't been since 2012, I believe). In this look I used Poison Plum in the crease, Hysteric on the lid, and Frostine for a tear duct highlight.
I am not sure what Blogger did as it uploaded my pictures, but it seems to have made the colour of Hysteric (the colour on the lid) more vibrant and contrast-y than it is in real life.
The ever necessary "macro" shot! This picture shows the colours a bit more true to lift.
This one is also quite true to life (as is the one below).
- Mineral Fusion Eyeshadow Primer
- NYX Eyeshadow Base in White
- Inglot Matte 372 in the crease
- Sugarpill Poision Plum in the deep crease and blended up and out
- Sugarpill Tako to highlight the browbone
- Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy applied to lid and Sugarpill Hysteric patted on top
- Sugarpill Bulletproof to darken the outer lid/outer "v" and applied very closely along the upper lashes
- Sugarpill Poison Plum applied to lower lash line. Hysteric applied on the lower lash line, but closer to the base of the lashes. A bit of Bulletproof at the outer edge of the lower lash line.
- Sugarpill Frostine applied to the tear duct area
- OCC Cosmetic Colour Pencil in Tarred on the waterline and to tightline
- Gabriel Color Mascara in Black on the lower lashes
- Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes mascara on the top lashes
What is your favorite Sugarpill purple? Inquiring minds need to know!!