Tonight I wanted to try out another of my new pairs of Sugarpill lashes! This evening, "Sinnocent" was up! As with the "Sparks" pair, I had to cut these down a bit, and because I have *finally* have started to learn my lesson that using LESS glue is *always* better than using MORE glue, applying false lashes is a breeze! Seriously. Sugarpill lashes have made such a good pairing with my MSC pigments, that I went for the same combo tonight! The Sinnocent lashes are so full and fluttery--I quite like them! They're comfy to wear, too.
Here is the look I came up with:
And here is a picture to show the lashes the very best:
- MTCoffinz "Under the Rainbow" Eyeshadow Primer
- NYX Eyeshadow Base in "White"
- Madd Style Cosmetics "Up in Smoke Matte Grey" applied to the crease
- Madd Style Cosmetics "Starry Night" applied to the bulk of the lid
- Madd Style Cosmetics "Double Rainbow" applied to the outer lid and into the outer crease
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Pencil in "Yeyo" to line the lower lash line
- Madd Style Cosmetics "Double Rainbow" applied over the top of the UD pencil on the lower lash line
- Madd Style Cosmetics "Love and Rockets" applied to the duct
- Madd Style Cosmetics "Birfday Suit" for a brow highlight
- Inglot Gel Liner in "77" for a winged liner
- A tiny bit of NYX Super Skinny Marker Liner to clean up/make more precise the winged liner
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Pencil in "Zero" to line the lower and upper waterlines
- Sugarpill "Sinnocent" lashes!
I've been hooked on smoky looks lately, I guess. That and I'm kind of obsessed with my new Sugarpill lashes!
I hope you enjoyed this look and thanks for stopping by! :)