So I've been playing with my MTCoffinz eyeshadows a lot recently and I'm really enjoying "rediscovering" them! For this look I wanted to play with my coppers! I've also made it my life's goal to perfect wearing false lashes without (heavy) eyeliner. This was my first look where I attempted little to no liner and I have to say, I quite liked the result!
- MTCoffinz Under the Rainbow Eyeshadow Primer
- MTCoffinz Anubis in the tear duct
- MTCoffinz Tantrum applied to the whole lid
- MTCoffinz Wired applied to the outer 2/3rd of the lid (over most of the Tantrum)
- Inglot Matte 342 and Matte 329 in the crease and along the lower lash line
- A tiny bit of Inglot Gel Liner in 77 applied super closely to the lashes
- Tarte Inner Rim Brightener applied to the waterline (I think I might have a bad reaction to this product though--the next time I try it, I'll know for sure! My left eye watered like CRAZY after I applied it...)
- Red Cherry Lashes in #DW
- Gabriel Color Mascara in Black on the lower waterline
- Pure Anada Mascara in Black on upper lashes (before applying the falsies!)
Yep yep!! Yay for MTCoffinz shadows--they sure are pretty!!
I hope you all are having a lovely weekend and thanks for dropping by! :)