The August long weekend in Vancouver always signifies the same thing for me: Pride! Yesterday was the day of the Parade and general festivities around time. Fun was had by all!
This year I decided to utilize my Whisper Individual False Eyelashes by none other than Sugarpill Cosmetics. I thought the result was SO FUN. I shared this look on the Reddit Page (/r/MakeupAddiction) and received some very positive feeback, which is also neato!
Here is a list of the other products I used:
- OCC concealer in Y1 and Y2.
- Inglot 395, 342 and 329 on the eyes.
- Gabriel Color blush in Apricot.
- Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Bronzer.
- Barry M Bright Turquoise Lengthening Mascara.
- OCC Lip Tar in Concubine.
- The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer.
- ELF Wet Brow Clear Mascara.
- Inglot 560 through the brows.
I was so hesitant to take these babies off that I even had a nap in them. AND went for a run in the evening. They stayed in place through that all!! I hope those of you in the Vancouver area are having a lovely weekend and if you participated in any of the Pride activities, I hope you had a damn good time. :)