This evening I have to work an inventory/night shift. I figured if I'm going to be up until the wee hours of the morning, I might as well have super fantastically colourful eyes to make up for it!! This also gave me a great excuse to play with ALL of the pressed Sugarpill eyeshadows that I own! :)
Here is what I came up with:
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- NYX Eyeshadow Base in "White"
- Urban Decay's 24/7 pencil in "Yeyo" applied to duct, lower lash line and waterline
- Sugarpill's Buttercupcake applied to first half of lid
- Sugarpill's Midori in first outer 1/3rd of lid
- Sugarpill's Afterparty in middle outer 1/3rd of lid
- Sugarpill's Poison Plum (blended with some Bulletproof) in last outer 1/3rd of lid and blended up into the outer crease
- Sugarpill's Birthday Girl in inner crease and blended over the outer crease as well
- Sugarpill's Tako for a brow highlight and to set the waterline
- Sugarpill's Poison Plum on lower lash line
- Naked Cosmetics "Ivory Stack" (Gold) applied to duct
- NYX Super Skinny Marker for liner + Sugarpill's Bulletproof to set outer corner of liner.
- Barry M Intense Black Mascara + Gabriel Color Mascara in "Black"
Now to run out the door...............