I had a friend to go Las Vegas a couple months ago and while she was there I sent her with a list of 10 Inglot shadows to pick up for me--along with a 10 pan square Inglot palette. My friend was so sweet in getting me the colours I wanted (we had to exchange a few emails because the location didn't have two of my first choice colours) and she was so excited to deliver the package to me. Funnily enough, once I got the stuff home I realized that she was sent away with a CIRCLE shaped palette and not the square pan palette! OOPS! Luckily I have another awesome friend who was recently making an Inglot order and she offered to add the square palette to her order and then shipped it up to me in Canada! (Aren't I lucky to have such great friends?!!) My square palette came in the mail yesterday and that meant I could place my 10 new colours into it! Hip hip, hooray!
Here are the colours I picked out:
And here they are swatched in natural light over MTCoffinz primer:
- 395 Pearl is a lovely lovely pearlized beige
- 493 DS is a light purple with glitter (it's hard for me to figure out what colour the glitter is--I feel like I see silver, pink and maybe blue, but I might be making that up!)
- 345 Matte is a super awesome light teal
- 372 Matte is a medium toned teal
- 504 DS is a medium-dark teal with what looks to be silver glitter/sparkle
- 412 Pearl is a super neato pearly olive
- 331 Matte is an amazing matte forest green
- 329 Matte is my attempt to find a dark matte brown that isn't too red toned so that I can use it to fill in my brows!
- 62 AMC is a low sheen black with pink glitter/sparkle
- 64 AMC is another low sheen black but with gold glitter/sparkle
These all applied splendidly! The mattes can apply a bit sheer at first, but building them isn't hard to do (AT ALL) and they do not apply patchily like some other companies' mattes can. I'm especially a fan of how smooth and easy these "Pearl" colours are to work with!
I knew I had to do a quick eye look with the teals. Teal has sneakily become one of my favorite colours--not just for makeup stuffs, but just for anything in general! This is what I came up with:
This look used 345 Matte (on the lid), 372 Matte (in the outer lid/crease), 504 DS (in the outer lid and outer crease) as well as 395 Pearl for a brow highlight. (I also used 318 Matte from my other Inglot palette in the duct--it's a matte white.) The liner is another of my new Inglot goodies--it's their gel liner in number 87. (Depending on your computer monitor the liner might appear more blue than it is in real life--my monitor at home shows it much more blue whereas my monitor at work displayed it much closer to its dark teal colour!)
So there you go! Do you have any Inglot products? What are some of your favorite Inglot eye shadow shades or just Inglot products in general??? :)