Yesterday I posted on the Madd Style Cosmetics facebook fan page asking everyone for suggestions on what kinds of colour combinations they'd like to see me try out. A lovely MSC fan named Lucy requested yellow, green and black. Immediately the wheels started turning!!
Here is the look that I came up with:
It was pretty darn fun to put together! I thought something as dramatic as this begged for some flash lashes and so I brought my new Red Cherry lashes out of the cases. Woot!
- MTCoffinz "Under the Rainbow" eye shadow primer applied to whole lid area.
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on pencil in Zero for a base on the lid. I blended this up a bit into the crease as well. I also applied it on the outer third of the lower lash line. I also use this to line the upper and lower water lines and to tight-line as well.
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on pencil in Yeyo--applied to the inner 2/3rds of the lower lash line.
- Madd Style Cosmetics Oogie Boogie applied to the lid and to the outer portion of the lower lash line. (Oogie Boogie is no longer available, but any black would do--or any dark dark green.)
- Madd Style Cosmetics Who R U applied in the crease--most heavily on the outer portion of the crease and blended more softly in toward the inner part of the crease. This colour was also applied to the center of the lower lash line.
- Madd Style Cosmetics Acid Bath applied to the inner portion of the crease as well as the duct and inner portion of the lower lash line.
- Madd Style Cosmetics Pop Tarte applied above Who R U in the crease.
- Madd Style Cosmetics Birfday Suit applied for a brow highlight.
- Barry M 3 in 1 Intense Black Mascara
- Red Cherry lashes #43
And I think that's it!
What are some of your favorite ways to wear yellow, green and black together? :)