Pages

Thursday, August 16, 2012

EOTD: Fun with Liner

*waves good evening to all her readers*

Today was a long day at work.  What better way to relax once you're back at home than to play with some eyeliner??  ;)

The wonderful Phlox over at EyeGraffiti suggested the other day that I create a look with some bold liner.  I had an idea that struck me after dinner tonight, so I had to give it a try.  It didn't come out exactly as planned--in my head I was going to do triple liner (there was going to be a tiny black wing, but then I ran out of room for it!)!  But this still came out well enough that I figured I'd share it.  I'm not finished with my bold liner looks though!  Be on the look out for more.


Product used:

  • Pure Fusion Eyeshadow Primer applied all over the lid and up to the brow
  • The All Natural Face Black Eyeshadow primer applied to the lid and blended out toward the crease
  • Madd Style Cosmetics "Beauty School Dropout" applied over the lid
  • Inglot Matte Eyeliner Gel in #87 for the first wing
  • Sugarpill "Goldilux" mixed with some Indelible Eyeliner Sealant by Aromaleigh and applied for the second wing.  Also applied under the lower lash line.
  • Sugarpill "Tako" applied to the inner duct
  • Madd Style Cosmetics "Birfday Suit" for a brow highlight and blended down into "Beauty School Dropout"
  • Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil in "Zero" to line the upper and lower waterlines
  • Milani Power Lash mascara in "Black"
I *think* that's all I used...*thinks more*...yeah!  That's it!  

What are your favorite liners to play with??  :)

2 comments:

  1. Yiiiiha!! Ahhhhhhmazing!!!
    That suggestion from phlox was so good on you!!! You did this in such creative ways!!
    How crazy beautiful wasn't it of you to think of doing the liners in different angles!!!! Phlox is drooling over how beautiful goldilux was as eyeliner and so am i!!! Must try this on!!!
    Love your work!!!/Azure

    ReplyDelete
  2. You girls are so sweet!  :D


    I'm glad you liked how my look turned out!  Goldilux as a liner is pretty spectacular, huh?  And you can *never* go wrong with any of the Inglot gel liners!

    ReplyDelete