Today was a long day at work. What better way to relax once you're back at home than to play with some eyeliner?? ;)
The wonderful Phlox over at EyeGraffiti suggested the other day that I create a look with some bold liner. I had an idea that struck me after dinner tonight, so I had to give it a try. It didn't come out exactly as planned--in my head I was going to do triple liner (there was going to be a tiny black wing, but then I ran out of room for it!)! But this still came out well enough that I figured I'd share it. I'm not finished with my bold liner looks though! Be on the look out for more.
- Pure Fusion Eyeshadow Primer applied all over the lid and up to the brow
- The All Natural Face Black Eyeshadow primer applied to the lid and blended out toward the crease
- Madd Style Cosmetics "Beauty School Dropout" applied over the lid
- Inglot Matte Eyeliner Gel in #87 for the first wing
- Sugarpill "Goldilux" mixed with some Indelible Eyeliner Sealant by Aromaleigh and applied for the second wing. Also applied under the lower lash line.
- Sugarpill "Tako" applied to the inner duct
- Madd Style Cosmetics "Birfday Suit" for a brow highlight and blended down into "Beauty School Dropout"
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil in "Zero" to line the upper and lower waterlines
- Milani Power Lash mascara in "Black"
I *think* that's all I used...*thinks more*...yeah! That's it!
What are your favorite liners to play with?? :)