This is what became of all of my goals being accomplished:
(Taken in natural light, for once!)
(The obligatory "camera focuses on the awesome lashes" pic.)
- Madd Style Cosmetics "Optimus Primer" applied all over the lid
- NYX Eyeshadow Base in "White" applied all over the lid
- The All Natural Face "Black Eyeshadow Primer" applied to the lid and blended up to the crease
- Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in "Zero" to line the lower lash line as well as upper and lower waterlines
- Madd Style Cosmetics "All Nighter" (foiled with the All Natural Face "Fix-It") applied all over the lid and along the lower lash line
- Sugarpill "Hysteric" applied to the outer crease and blended in with "All Nighter"
- Madd Style Cosmetics "Be Fearless and Play" applied to the inner crease and blended in with "Hysteric"
- Madd Style Cosmetics "Columbia" for a brow highlight (blended down into "Be Fearless and Play" and "Hysteric") and applied lightly onto the duct area
- Lush "Independent" Gel Liner applied to the duct, inner part of the lower lash line, and along the entire upper lash line
- Gabriel Color Mascara in "Black" applied to upper lashes
- Sugarpill "Precious" lashes applied with Duo lash adhesive
That that is that! Nothing like a dark and stormy look for a Monday afternoon.
Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoyed this EOTD. :)