It was just so much fun to do! Putting that extra bright colour in the center of the lid and blending out to darker colours around it creates such a neat effect, I think.
I'm going to try to remember everything I used in this look...but I might forget a thing or two since it is a few days old now at this point!
- Mineral Fusion Eye Shadow Primer
- NYX Eyeshadow Base in "White" applied all over the lid and blended up into the crease
- Korres eyeliner pencil in "White" to line the lower lash line
- Madd Style Cosmetics "Snot Face" applied in the center of the lid
- Madd Style Cosmetics "Rockstar from Mars" to blend out Snot Face on both sides and a bit at the top (in the crease)
- Madd Style Cosmetics "Pool of Tears" on the outer edges of Rockstar from Mars (and blended out much more in the crease)
- Madd Style Cosmetics "Pisces" in the duct and as a brow highlight
- Snot Face applied to the center of lower lid, Rockstar from Mars on both ends of that, and Pool of Tears in the inner and outer corners of the lower lash line
- Winged liner is Sugarpill's Bulletproof with a bit of Urban Decay Ink for Eyes in "Black" on top to darken it even more
- Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in "Zero" applied to the waterline
- Tarte EmphasEYES gel liner in "Black" applied over the "Zero" in the lower waterline
- Mascara...I don't remember which one! Oops!
Yep yep! I figure even if it's just about Fall...that doesn't mean we can't still be super bright on our eyelids! :)