- MTCoffinz "Under the Rainbow" Eyeshadow Primer
- NYX Eyeshadow Base in "White"
- Sugarpill "Velocity" applied to the crease, outer corner of the eye, and along the outer 2/3rds of the lower lash line
- Madd Style Cosmetics "Bubble Pop" applied to the first 2/3rds of the upper lid and the inner 1/3rd of the lower lash line
- Madd Style Cosmetics "Yukon Cornelius" applied to the other 1/3rd of the upper lid
- Sugarpill "Tako" for a brow highlight and blended down into Velocity
- Madd Style Cosmetics "Moth" applied to the duct and to add some extra sparkle at the outer edges of where Velocity and Tako met
- Sugarpill "Bulletproof" for a slight winged liner on the upper lash line
- Korres pencil in "White" applied to the waterline
- Gabriel Color Mascara in "Black" on upper and lower lashes
Yay for blues! It might be turning to Fall, but that doesn't mean bright and bold colours need to hibernate. ;)
Thanks for stopping by!