Over the past couple of days, the lovely ladies over at Eye Graffiti have been posting looks for All Things Beautiful's makeup challenge. Today I decided I should play along! Thanks to Beth over at All Things Beautiful for such a fun monthly challenge--you should all go check it out. It's organized to be one look every other day and the looks have to go along with a certain theme. I'm looking forward to seeing what looks get posted. :)
For today's challenge--the theme was: colourful!
Here is what I came up with:
The first three pictures are in actual natural light! (Yay for weekends when the sun is shining!) The last picture is a with a flash to show the super fun sparkly-ness!
- The All Natural Face Eyeshadow Primer
- NYX Eyeshadow Base in "White"
- Korres eye pencil in "White" to line the lower waterline
- Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in "Yeyo" to act as a base in the tear duct area
- Barry M Kohl Pencil in "18" to line the lower lash line
- Madd Style Cosmetics "Lemon Drop" applied to the first quarter of the lid
- Madd Style Cosmetics "Strange Potion" applied to the second quarter of the lid
- Madd Style Cosmetics "Candy Floss" applied to the third quarter of the lid
- Madd Style Cosmetics "She Bop" applied to the fourth quarter of the lid and blended up into the crease just a bit
- Madd Style Cosmetics "Pop Tarte" applied to the entire crease area
- Madd Style Cosmetics "Birfday Suit" for a brow highlight
- Madd Style Cosmetics "Be Fearless and Play" applied to the first 1/3rd of the lower lash line
- Madd Style Cosmetics "Fabby Lala" applied to the rest of the lower lash line
- Madd Style Cosmetics "Down the Rabbit Hole" applied to the tear duct area
- Sugarpill "Bulletproof" applied as a dry winged liner on the top lash line
- Gabriel Color Mascara in "Black" applied to the upper and lower lashes
The end! I hope you'll all go check out Beth (All Things Beautiful)'s blog. And thanks to Phlox and Azure for posting their entries to the challenge! This was fun!!