It's 10pm...but that doesn't mean it's too late to slap on some false lashes, no it does not! I also had this Sugarpill shadow combination I wanted to try out so I figured there was no time like the present! :) The look also fit in perfectly with Beth (over at All Things Beautiful)'s Day 7 "Lashes" challenge!
Without further ado...here's the look I came up with:
- The All Natural Face Eyeshadow Primer
- NYX Eyeshadow Base in "White"
- Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in "Yeyo" applied to the duct and lower lash line
- Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in "Zero" to line the upper and lower waterlines
- Sugarpill's Velocity applied to the bulk of the lid and on the outer 1/3rd of the lower lash line
- Sugarpill's Bulletproof applied to the outer corner of the lid and blended into the crease. Also applied to the outer portion of the lower lash line. Annnnd applied to the upper lash line as a liner.
- Sugarpill's Mochi applied above Bulletproof in the crease and in the middle of the lower lash line
- Sugarpill's Tako applied under the brow
- Sugarpill's Lumi applied in the duct and inner lower lash line
- Gabriel Color Mascara in "Black"
- Sugarpill "Spark" lashes
I love these Spark lashes so very much. They're such a pleasure to apply and I think they give such a nice effect. :)
Thanks for dropping by!!