This afternoon I decided I needed to play with my lovely pressed Sugarpill shadows. I had it in mind to do something with Midori as the feature colour, but I ended up with something a little different than I had intended. I still quite like the result though!
- MTCoffinz "Under the Rainbow" Eye Primer applied all over the lid and blended up to under the brow.
- NYX Eyeshadow Base in "White" applied over the primer.
- Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in "Zero" to thickly line the upper lash line before any colour is applied to the lid.
- Sugarpill "Afterparty" applied to the center of the lid and blended up into the crease.
- Sugarpill "Velocity" applied to the outer 1/3rd of the lid and blended up into the crease.
- Sugarpill "Mochi" to blend out Afterparty and Velocity.
- Sugarpill "Midori" applied lightly on the inner portion of the upper lid
- Sugarpill "Lumi" applied to the center of the lid (over Afterparty) and in the tear-duct area.
- Sugarpill "Poison Plum" applied to the lower portion of the outer 1/3rd of the lid and in the "wing" at the outer part of the eye.
- Korres "White" eye pencil applied as a base in the outer "wing". Lumi is patted over top of that!
- The lower lash line goes from inner to outer: Lumi, Acidberry, Midori, Afterparty, Velocity and Poison Plum.
- Sugarpill "Tako" for a brow highlight.
- Sugarpill "Bulletproof" to darken up the outer portion of the upper lid.
- Urban Decay pencil in "Zero" to tightline and to line the lower waterline.
- Urban Decay Lush Lash Masara applied to top and bottom lashes.
I hope you all like this look. What's the last Sugarpill colour *you* played with??