Here is the result:
I used quite a lot of my pressed Sugarpill colours to achieve this look and I was quite pleased with how it came out!
- The All Natural Face Magic Eyeshadow Primer
- NYX Eyeshadow Base in "White"
- Sugarpill's Buttercupcake in the inner crease and blended up into the base of my eyebrow
- Sugarpill's Acidberry in the outer crease and blended in toward the Buttercupcake
- Sugarpill's Mochi on the inner half of the lid
- Sugarpill's Velocity in the second half of the lid (leaving some room at the very outer edge of the lid)
- Sugarpill's Poison Plum in the outer most part of the lid and the outer most part of the lower lash line (where I layered it on top of Velocity)
- A bit of Sugarpill's Afterparty to blend the Poison Plum into the Acidberry
- Sugarpill's Tako under the brow
- Sugarpill's Lumi in the duct
- A bit more Mochi and Velocity on the lower lash line
- Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in "Zero" to line the upper and lower waterline
- Inglot's Gel Liner in "77" for the upper liner
- A tiny bit of Sugarpill's Bulletproof to smooth out the upper liner
- Ardell #120 lashes
- Gabriel Color Mascara in "Black"
What is *your* favorite pressed Sugarpill shadow? I really can't decide! I love them all and I can hardly wait for Sugarpill to release their new pressed shadows in the summer. I'm hoping most of them are vegan!!
Thanks, as always, for stopping by. :)