My "neutral" Inglot palette has been sitting out on my computer desk these past few days and I think that was the main inspiration for this look. Especially, considering, all of these colours came from that palette!! What I ended up liking about this look is that I mixed some cool taupes/browns with a warm lid colour and I think the effect was kinda nice. I do wish, however, that I had a warmer duct highlight. I think that might have helped to pull it together a bit more.
Here was the result:
So what did I use? Well let me tell you!
- The All Natural Face Magic Eyeshadow Primer
- Inglot's 363 Matte in the crease (it's a grey taupe) and outer lid
- Inglot's 419 Matte applied to the lid (a neato metallic antique gold)
- Inglot's 329 Matte (dark brown) applied to the outer lid and deepest part of the crease
- Inglot's 395 Pearl applied to the duct and below the brow
- A mixture of 363 and 329 on the lower lash line
- A bit of Inglot's 64 AMC at both lash lines (applied with a push liner brush to just darken the lash roots)
- A tiny bit of Inglot's 390 Matte (a light beige) to blend more in the crease
- Gabriel Color Mascara in "Black"
And blend blend blend!
Thanks for dropping by!! If you own any Inglot colours, which ones are your favorite?