Pages

Friday, June 28, 2013

EOTD: Golden Inglot

Last night I had to go back to work for a couple of hours to do something and I decided to put on some makeup for the occasion!  I find that I haven't been wearing makeup to work as much as I had at one point in time--but inspiration caught me yesterday and I couldn't help myself.

My "neutral" Inglot palette has been sitting out on my computer desk these past few days and I think that was the main inspiration for this look.  Especially, considering, all of these colours came from that palette!!  What I ended up liking about this look is that I mixed some cool taupes/browns with a warm lid colour and I think the effect was kinda nice.  I do wish, however, that I had a warmer duct highlight.  I think that might have helped to pull it together a bit more.

Here was the result:


  

So what did I use?  Well let me tell you!


  • The All Natural Face Magic Eyeshadow Primer
  • Inglot's 363 Matte in the crease (it's a grey taupe) and outer lid
  • Inglot's 419 Matte applied to the lid (a neato metallic antique gold)
  • Inglot's 329 Matte (dark brown) applied to the outer lid and deepest part of the crease
  • Inglot's 395 Pearl applied to the duct and below the brow
  • A mixture of 363 and 329 on the lower lash line
  • A bit of Inglot's 64 AMC at both lash lines (applied with a push liner brush to just darken the lash roots)
  • A tiny bit of Inglot's 390 Matte (a light beige) to blend more in the crease
  • Gabriel Color Mascara in "Black"
And blend blend blend!


Thanks for dropping by!!  If you own any Inglot colours, which ones are your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment