Yesterday evening I saw the new Superman (Man of Steel) movie and was inspired to use some Inglot colours and do something "steely" for the occasion. Here's what I came up with!
I always get excited when I find a good reason to use a bunch of my Inglot colours. They are such a joy to work with! This look also contributed to me being able to use some of my newest brushes (and I really need to put together a post soon showing you all some of my recent new favorite brushes!).
Here is a list of the products used:
- Eyeshadow Primer (I'm not going to say which brand because I recently have come to suspect that they sell their primer as "vegan" when it isn't!)
- NYX Eyeshadow Base in "White"
- Inglot 376 Matte (dark grey) applied to the crease
- Inglot 501 D.S (light matte grey with sparkles) applied above 376 to blend out the dark grey
- Inglot 451 Pearl (metallic gunmetal) applied to the lid
- Inglot 318 Matte (white) applied under the brow
- The duct is a mixture of 318 Matte and 501 D.S.
- A tiny bit of Inglot's 349 Matte (a taupey brown) through the crease
- Inglot 65 AMC (black with silver sparkles) on the outer lid and outer lower lash line. I also smudged this colour a bit along the upper lash line.
- The lower lash line is 451 Pearl for the most part
- Urban Decay 24/7 liner in "Zero" to line the upper and lower waterlines
- Gabriel Color Mascara in "Black" applied to the upper and lower lashes
And that's that! Have you seen the new Superman? What makeup did *you* wear for the occasion? :)