Pages

Friday, August 26, 2011

Inglot EOTD

I jumped on to the Inglot bandwagon a couple of months ago, and boy oh boy--am I ever happy that I did! And I think at this point, I have played with almost ALL of my 10 (wonderful) colours!

Here is a quick shot of the palette (with added numbers--so you can see which colours I got) my wonderful friend, Izzy, brought from the U.S of A. for me!


These shadows are seriously OUT OF THIS WORLD. You won't understand me until you purchase some for yourself. Or, you could search "Inglot" on youtube and find a plethora of makeup "gurus" raving about them too! Then you'll know for sure that I'm not crazy. ;)

The look I put together for this EOTD looked like this:


And closer up on an eye:


Products used:
  • Two Faced Shadow Insurance as a primer
  • NYX Eyeshadow Base in "White" applied all over lid, up to under the brow
  • Urban Decay's 24/7 Glide On Pencil in "Yeyo" to line the lower lash line
  • Inglot 318 Matte applied to inner portion of eye
  • Inglot 66 AMC applied to the rest of lid
  • Inglot 446 Pearl applied to outer most corner of lid and up into crease
  • Inglot 318 Matte applied as a brow highlight
  • Inglot 70 AMC applied to lower lash line
  • Inglot 65 AMC applied to outer most corner of lower lash line and blended up into the 446 Pearl colour
  • Naked Cosmetics "Purple" from the Ivory Stack applied to the duct area
  • Inglot's Gel Liner in 77 applied with an angled liner brush--for liner!
  • Barry M Intense Black 3 in 1 Mascara--applied after curling my lashes with my new magical Urban Decay's "The Revolution" lash curler
The end!

No comments:

Post a Comment