For some reason I always seem to get inspired to do my makeup when I'm going to be going to bed in about an hour. Tonight was no exception!
I also decided it would be fun to use many different companies together in a single look! It all started out with me wanting to use Inglot's 385 Matte in my crease with a "light colour" on the lid.
This is what I ended up with:
- MTCoffinz "Under the Rainbow" primer
- NXY Eyeshadow Base in "White"
- Urban Decay's 24/7 Pencil in "Yeyo" applied to lower lash line and in duct
- Madd Style Cosmetics "Pisces" applied to first 2/3rds of lid
- Inglot "385 Matte" applied to outer lid and blended heavily (but applied lightly) into crease
- Madd Style Cosmetics "Birfday Suit" for brow highlight
- Sugarpill "Poison Plum" applied to entire lower lash line
- Sugarpill "Weekender" applied to outer 3/4 of lower lash line
- Naked Cosmetics "Purple" from the Ivory Stack in the duct
- Urban Decay's 24/7 Pencil in "Zero" applied to waterline
- Urban Decay's Ink for Eyes in "Zero" for a "soft" winged liner
- Milani Power Lash for mascara
And that's all, folks! :)