Yesterday morning I watched Cora (of Vintage or Tacky)'s newest "Poison Cupcake" tutorial and then I decided to try my hands duping it using the products I have on hand.
And this was the result!
And here is a neato close-up of the lid, specifically:
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance for a primer
- NYX Eyeshadow Base in "White" as a base
- Urban Decay's 24/7 Glide-on pencil in "Yeyo" (white) applied to lower lash line and duct area
- Sugarpill's "Poison Plum" applied to the crease and lower lash line
- Inglot's "Matte 318" (a matte white) applied as the brow highlight
- Madd Style Cosmetics's "Nambie Pambie" to blend out the purple toward the brow bone
- Madd Style Cosmetics's "Unicorns & Glitter" applied to center of the lid and blended out slightly on the edges
- Madd Style Cosmetics's "Outlaw Star" applied to the inner and outer portions of the lid
- Madd Style Cosmetics's "Columbia" applied to the duct
- Urban Decay's 24/7 Glide-on pencil in "Zero" to tightline and applied to the waterline
- NYX Super Skinny Marker applied to upper lash line
- Milani Power Lash for mascara (Milani claims to be animal product free--but apparently they might use carmine or other "bug" parts in some of their products. This mascara didn't have beeswax in it, so I got excited and scooped it up when I was in Florida!)
I think the product mix I used to duplicate the look turned out pretty good!
The end! :)
Oh! P.S.: I'm super excited about the response I've been getting so far for my giveaway!! Reading all of your comments has made my Thanksgiving weekend!!