Good Evening, Readers!
During my 100 Followers Give Away--the lovely Beth Br00tality requested (and I quote!): "i'd love to see you nail the fall trend of the metallic crease liner. i can't find a picture of it, but it's LIKE winged liner, except it comes back around to the crease and is hollow in between the two." Tonight I decided to attempt this feat!
Granted--it would have been more "fall" appropriate had I went with a copper liner/crease colour and maybe like a gold/orangey lid. Do I have a metallic copper colour? I don't think I do. I'm *pretty* sure that all of the Madd Style Cosmetics metallics I have are gold and silver. And you all know I'm a sucker for purple. So silver it was!
Here's the look I came up with:
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance for a primer.
- NYX Eyeshadow Base in "White" as a base--all over the lid and blended out up toward the crease.
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on pencil in "Yeyo" in the outer 1/3rd of the lower lash line and in the duct (as a base for the duct highlight and lower lash line liner).
- Madd Style Cosmetics "Petal Parade" applied to the first 2/3rds of the lid.
- Madd Style Cosmetics "Purple People Eater" applied to the outer 1/3rd of the lid.
- Madd Style Cosmetics "Silver" (from the Up in Smoke collection) applied to the crease.
- Make Up Forever "Eye Seal" used to foil MSC's "Silver" and applied with an artist paint brush to the upper lid as a liner.
- Madd Style Cosmetics "Opal" (from the Dark Crystal collection) applied to duct area and used to blend out the "Silver". I also just took this colour up to under the brow as my brow highlight.
- Madd Style Cosmetics "Silver" applied to outer 1/3rd of the lower lash line.
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on pencil in "Zero" to tightline the outer 1/2 of the upper lash line and used to line the waterline.
- Milani Power Lash in "Black" as upper lashes mascara.
- Gabriel Color mascara in "Black" for lower lashes.
And that's it! :)