And now for another installment in my "company mash-up" series (that I didn't really know I was "starting" necessarily--but it sure is fun when I do it, so I think I'll keep it up!)!
The other day I was feeling rather "yellow" and had this vision of a lot of yellow in my inner eye. This look was the result!
- MTCoffinz "Under the Rainbow" eye primer
- NYX Eyeshadow Base in "White" as a base
- Sugarpill's "Buttercupcake" applied to the inner 1/3rd of the lid
- Madd Style Cosmetics "Drop Dead Fred" applied to the middle 1/3rd of the lid
- MTCoffinz "Afterburner" applied to the outer 1/3rd of the eyelid, blended into the crease, and applied along the lower lash line
- Madd Style Cosmetics "Birfday Suit" as brow highlight
- Madd Style Cosmetics "Thunder Snow" applied to tear-duct area
- Milani Power Lash in "Black" for mascara
- Inglot Gel liner in "77" for liner
The end! :)