Yesterday I had to work and I wanted my eyes to be festive. Given my most recent Sugarpill order, I knew that I wanted my holiday look to include the ever lovely (and amazing) Goldilux!
So I came up with this look:
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance as a primer
- NYX Eyeshadow Base in "White" for a base on the lid
- Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in "Yeyo" to line the lower lash line and the waterline
- Madd Style Cosmetics "Rocky" applied to the crease
- Sugarpill "Goldilux" applied to the lid and blended up into "Rocky"
- Madd Style Cosmetics "Birfday Suit" as a brow highlight
- Madd Style Cosmetics "3rd Wish" applied to the duct and inner 2/3rds of the lower lash line
- Madd Style Cosmetics "Emerald" applied the outer 1/3rd of the lower lash line
- Madd Style Cosmetics "Afternoon Delight" applied to the waterline
- A little bit of Urban Decay's Ink for Eyes in "Zero" applied to the outer 1/3rd of the upper lash line and on the outer 1/3rd of the lower lash line (really close to the lashes!)
- Milan Power Lash in "Black" for mascara
On the lips:
- Madd Style Cosmetics Lip Bomb for pre-moisterizing
- Barry M lip liner in "Red"
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar in "NSFW"
- Brazen Cosmetics Passion Pot Lip Glaze in "Razzle Dazzle" to gloss it up
- Gabriel Color Blush in "Petal" on the apples of the cheeks
- The Bomb highlighter in "Mary Lou-Manizer" applied above the blush'
And that completed the full look! :)