Last night I had some inspiration to pull out my Naked Cosmetics colours and I decided to combine them in a look with Madd Style Cosmetics and Sugarpill! I only had "plans" for the gold to orange to pink on the upper lid (I hadn't used my Harvest Moon stack by Naked Cosmetics yet AND I hadn't had a chance to play with my newest loose Sugarpill colour, Decora, yet! So this look was going to accomplish a lot!). The lower lid turned out kind of rainbow-y and I really like the results!
- The All Natural Face Magic Eyeshadow Primer
- NYX Eyeshadow Base in "White"
- Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in "Yeyo" to line the duct and lower lash line
- Madd Style Cosmetics "Enchanted" applied to first 1/3rd of lid
- Naked Cosmetics "Harvest Moon 02" (a super cool orange with a pink duochrome) applied to the center of the lid
- Sugarpill "Decora" on the outer 1/3rd of the lid
- Madd Style Cosmetics "Psychic Paper" to blend out the lid and to highlight under the brow
- Madd Style Cosmetics "Heart of Gold Potion" in the tear duct
- Naked Cosmetics "Harvest Moon 04" applied to the center of the lower lash line
- Sugarpill "Starling" applied to the outer 1/3rd of the lower lash line
- Sugarpill "Poison Plum" applied at the outer outer most part of the lower lash line and blended up into the outer upper lid (into the Decora)
- Inglot's Gel Liner in "77" for the winged liner and to line the upper waterline
- Korres pencil in "White" to line the lower waterline
- Madd Style Cosmetics "Not About the Money" to set the white pencil on the waterline
- Gabriel Color Mascara in "Black" on the upper and lower lashes