Yesterday I also learned how to properly stack false lashes, so I wanted to try that out too! :)
Here was the result!
- Tarte CC Eye Primer
- Barry M Eyeliner Kohl in Black
- Neve Cosmetics in Butterfly, Bonbon and Magma in the crease
- Inglot 329 on the outer portion of the lid and to smoke out the black liner on the lower lash line
- Naked Cosmetics #3 from their Mother Nature collection on the majority of the lid
- Neve Cosmetics Etoile in the duct
- Gabriel Color eyeshadow in Bone below the eyebrow
- NYX Auto Eyebrow Pencil in Dark Brown (I usually don't use this and this reminded me why!)
- Tarte CC Tinted Eyebrow Gel in Medium Dark
- Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes mascara
- Ardell #109 stacked with Quo #801
Now I want to stack ALLLLLLLLL of my lashes! Holy smokes!