Pages

Friday, June 10, 2011

EOTD: Madd Style Cosmetics "Canucks Pride"

I was requested by a friend to do a look inspired by the Vancouver Canucks--who, by the way (if you don't know), are about to win their first FIRST Stanley Cup. At least that is what me and the majority of Vancouverites are hoping for!! Using my trusty arsenal of Madd Style Cosmetics pigments I came up with this look:


Products used:
  • OCC Skin: Primer as primer.
  • NYX Eyeshadow Base in "White" for a base (applied to the lid and lower lash line).
  • MSC Dr. Rockso applied to duct and inner lid.
  • MSC Disco Biscuit applied to outer half of lid and up into crease.
  • MSC Zombie Crush applied to lower lash line.
  • MSC Columbia applied as a brow highlight and to help blend out the Disco Biscuit.
  • Barry M Intense Black Mascara 3 in 1 applied to top and bottom lashes.
  • Barry M Wink black marker liner applied to upper lid. (Doing a winged liner with the honking huge tip of this marker pen is not as easy as I was hoping it would be. I probably just have to keep practicing at it--but once I finally get the hang of it, I have no doubt that the pen will run out the day after!)
For the Monday game I'm thinking about doing a look inspired by their old black/yellow jersey. We'll see what I manage to come up with!!

Go Canucks Go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment