**Harry Potter was NOT good. Granted, I have never read the books, but this was the first of the movies that I felt I could not follow without having read the books. I am sad I wasted 2.5 hours of my life in the theater!!
So this is what I did:
- The All Natural Face Primer in "Buff"
- NYX Eyeshadow Base in "White"
- Sugarpill Cosmetics "Buttercupcake" on first 1/2 of lid--I also applied this all along the lower lashline.
- Madd Style Cosmetics "Ruby" (from the Dark Crystal collection) in outer 1/2 of lid and blended towards Buttercupcake--I also applied this in the outer 1/3rd of my lower lash line and blended it towards the Buttercupcake.
- Madd Style Cosmetics "Boognish" in crease
- Madd Style Cosmetics "White" from the Up in Smoke collection in the ducts and as brow highlight
- Urban Decay's Ink for Eyes in "Black" as liner
- Urban Decay's 24/7 Easy Glide pencil in "Yeyo" in the waterline
- Gabriel Color mascara in "Black"
Check out BeautyJunkee on youtube--her videos are great. And as always--check out Madd Style Cosmetics (if you haven't already!). Mo just released a bunch of new colours and they're all freakin' AMAZING.