Pages

Friday, February 17, 2012

EOTD: Naked Cosmetics Twilight Collection (+some others)

So tonight I finally had time to play with some of my Naked Cosmetics colours! Yay!!

I decided to begin by dipping into the Twilight collection and this is the look I came up with:



And here is a more up close/sparkly version to really showcase how glitter packed these colours are!


For this look I used all 6 of the Twilight colours plus the "Ivory" White in the duct and the "Ivory" Blue as the brow highlight. (Normally I wouldn't do such a sparkly brow highlight, but I figured I might as well go all out! :))

(Non-Naked Cosmetics products used: Sugarpill's Bulletproof as a soft winged liner. I also used it to fill in my brows. Then I used Sugarpill's Tako to set the white waterline.)

I had fun, that's for certain. These pigments have a tendency to really "grab" on to the brush, which was neat!

No comments:

Post a Comment