I came up with this look:
The strong white brow is not something I play with that often, but I think it has its place in this look. :)
- MTCoffinz "Under the Rainbow" primer
- Sugarpill's Bulletproof applied to the outer 1/3rd of the lid and blended up into the crease
- Sugarpill's Midori applied over Bulletproof and blended higher up toward the brow and further in toward the nose in the crease
- Sugarpill's Tipsy applied over the Bulletrproof/Midori mixture
- Sugarpill's Absinthe applied to the rest of the lid
- Sugarpill's Tako as a brow highlight, duct highlight, to set the waterline, and applied to that little "v" between the outer green and outer pink
- Sugarpill's Bulletproof as a top liner
- Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in Yeyo applied to the waterline and to line the lower lash line
- Sugarpill's Birthday Girl applied to the inner half of the lower lash line
- Sugarpill's Magentric applied to the outer half of the lower lash line
- Milani Power Lash mascara
And I think.....that's it!!
Absinthe is every bit as awesome as I knew it would be!