Here is what I came up with!
And that's about that! I used a heck of a lot of products in this...let's see...
- MTCoffinz "Under the Rainbow" eyeshadow primer
- NYX Eyeshadow Base in "White"
- Sugarpill's "Buttercupcake" layered with some MTCoffinz "Zoom Boom Pow" for the yellow
- Madd Style Cosmetics "Boognish" layered with some MTCoffinz "Calamity" for the orange
- Madd Style Cosmetics "Queen of Hearts" for the red
- Madd Style Cosmetics "Fire & Ice" in the duct, blended up into the inner eye and under the first 2/3rds of the brow
- Madd Style Cosmetics "Poison Berry" layered on top of Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in "Zero" for the liner
- Urban Decay pencil in "Zero" to line the upper waterline and to tightline
- Korres Soft Eyeliner Pencil in "white" on lower waterline
- Barry M Intense Black 3 in 1 Mascara applied to upper and lower lashes
I think that's it! T'was fun to put together! :)
I hope you like it, Phlox! (You too, Azure!) And everyone else, too!!