Today I decided to play with some Sugarpill and I had a lot of fun! The chromalust (loose) eyeshadows are such a dream to work with. Here is the look I came up with:
I used the following products:
- MTCoffinz "Under the Rainbow" eyeshadow primer
- NYX Eyeshadow Base in "White"
- Sugarpill "Absinthe" applied the first 2/3rds of the lid
- Sugarpill "Tipsy" applied to the outer 1/3rd of the lid
- Sugarpill "Magpie" to cut the crease
- Sugarpill "Hysteric" to blend out "Magpie"
- Sugarpill "Bulletproof" to define the crease a bit more after the blending
- Sugarpill "Lumi" applied to the duct as well as for a brow highlight
- Sugarpill "Tako" applied over the "Lumi" (under the brow) to "tone" that down a bit!
- Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in "Yeyo" to line the lower lash line
- Sugarpill "Paperdoll" applied to the inner 2/3rds of the lower lash line
- Sugarpill "Hysteric" and "Magpie" applied to the outer 1/3rd of the lower lash line
- Inglot Eyeliner Gel in 77 for the winged liner
- Korres Eye Pencil in "White" applied to the waterline
- Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in "Perversion" applied to the upper waterline
- Barry M 3 in 1 mascara f or the upper lashes
And that's it! Greens and purples go together so nicely, I think! What are some of the more "unusual" combos that you like to do?? :)