I just noticed that I'm getting close to 200 followers! YAY! :) Thanks to everyone who so far as been following and commenting on my ramblings and makeup photos!
The other day I was playing around with my Sugarpill colours and I came up with this fun look:
- MTCoffinz "Under the Rainbow" eyeshadow primer
- NYX Eyeshadow Base in "White"
- Sugarpill "Poison Plum" applied to the inner and outer lid and blended out into the crease. Also applied along the outer half of the lower lash line.
- Sugarpill "Afterparty" applied to the center of the lid and blended in with "Poison Plum"
- Sugarpill "Lumi" applied over to top of "Afterparty" (concentrated right in the middle of the lid)
- Sugarpill "Magpie" applied to the outer-most part of the lid/crease and blended lightly into the crease. Also applied along the outer-most part of the lower lash line.
- Sugarpill "Tako" to highlight under the brow and the duct
- Sugarpill "Paperdoll" applied to the inner half of the lower lash line
- Sugarpill "Tiara" applied right in the very tip of the duct
- Sugarpill "Bulletproof" applied dry and really closely to the upper lash line (for definition)
- Urban Decay's 24/7 pencil in "Perversion" to line the waterlines
- Gabriel Color mascara in "Black" for the lower lashes
- Milani Power Lash mascara applied to upper lashes
I'm *pretty* sure that that's all I used!!
Poison Plum sure is a pretty purple, I have to say! And applying Lumi over Afterparty gave a really great effect!