This evening I felt like playing with another of my new pairs of Sugarpill lashes! Today's pick was the lovely "Spark" lashes and boy am I ever glad that I picked them to play with! They were so easy to put on--the lash band is quite thin and the lashes themselves are nice and bendable, even with those rhinestones! I did cut off a bit of the length as Sugarpill lashes are *quite* long, but cutting them definitely helped me to put them on properly! :)
Here is the look that I came up with:
(Even though (as you can see) the lashes are quite dramatic, they're really really light and I could see myself wearing them all day and forgetting they were even there!)
And here it is without the lashes, just in case you'd like it more without the awesome lashes (is that even possible??? :))
- MTCoffinz "Under the Rainbow" eyeshadow primer
- NYX Eyeshadow Base in "White"
- Madd Style Cosmetics "Snot Face" applied to inner 1/3rd of the lid
- Madd Style Cosmetics "Zombie Crush" applied to the middle of the lid
- Madd Style Cosmetics "Yukon Cornelius" applied the outer 1/3rd of the lid
- Madd Style Cosmetics "Jive Talk" applied the outer corner of the lid and into the outer crease
- Madd Style Cosmetics "Ice Cream Daydream" applied to the rest of the crease (to blend out the lid colours)
- Madd Style Cosmetics "Birfday Suit" applied directly under the brow to lessen the shimmer factor of the Ice Cream Daydream
- Madd Style Cosmetics "Thunder Snow" in the duct
- Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in Yeyo to line the lower lash line
- Madd Style Cosmetics "Illuminati" applied to the bulk of the lower lash line (a bit of Jive Talk applied the outer 2/3rds of the lower lash line)
- Inglot Gel Liner in 77 for the winged liner
- Korres pencil in "White" to line the lower waterline
- Urban Decay pencil in "Zero" to line the upper waterline
- Barry M 3 in 1 Mascara for mascara!
- Sugarpill Lashes in "Spark" as the awesome finishing touch
I wish every paid of false lashes I had were as easy to apply as these ones from Sugarpill! (It also might have helped that I used less glue than usual--I have to remember that less is more, sometimes, when it comes to glue!!). Also--yellow/green to blue to purple gradients are probably my favorite ever! :)
I hope you enjoyed the look!