Pages

Friday, March 9, 2012

EOTD: Madd Style Cosmetics + Sugarpill Lashes!

Today I had different makeup on at work, but I got home and washed it off so that I could play with my new Sugarpill Shady Lane lashes!  I wanted to do something dark and smoky (with some Madd Style Cosmetics) and I anticipated that these huge lashes would make it difficult to actually photograph the whole look--but I was proved wrong!  These lashes are light to wear and hardly made it difficult to snap a good picture!  I am already impressed!




The obligatory: "My camera focuses on the lashes and not the eyelid" picture!



The (other) obligatory: "Purposefully blurry to show off the sparklyness" picture!


Products used:
  • MTCoffinz "Under the Rainbow" primer
  • NYX Eyeshadow Base in "White" applied from the lashes and then blended up toward the brow
  • The All Natural Face Eyeshadow primer in "Black" applied to the lid and blended up to the crease
  • Madd Style Cosmetics "Polkadot Punch" applied to the crease
  • Madd Style Cosmetics "Zazz" applied to the lid and blended into the crease
  • Sugarpill "Tako" applied lightly as  brow highlight
  • Madd Style Cosmetics "Stargazer" applied to the duct
  • Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in "Zero" to line the lower lash line & the upper/lower waterlines
  • Madd Style Cosmetics "Zazz" applied to lower lash line
  • Urban Decay "Lush Lash Mascara" for mascara
  • Sugarpill's "Shady Lane" false lashes as the crowning touch!

I had a lot of fun with this look and I hope you liked it!  I do need to cut these lashes down a bit as they are too long for my eye--but I'm always hesitant to do that just in case I'd prefer them to be this long!!  We'll see what happens!  :)

2 comments:

  1. Do those go all the way to your inner eye? Craziness!! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes they do!  They have that neat criss-crossey thing going on, but sadly that didn't really show up in the photographs!  

    ReplyDelete