The obligatory: "My camera focuses on the lashes and not the eyelid" picture!
The (other) obligatory: "Purposefully blurry to show off the sparklyness" picture!
- MTCoffinz "Under the Rainbow" primer
- NYX Eyeshadow Base in "White" applied from the lashes and then blended up toward the brow
- The All Natural Face Eyeshadow primer in "Black" applied to the lid and blended up to the crease
- Madd Style Cosmetics "Polkadot Punch" applied to the crease
- Madd Style Cosmetics "Zazz" applied to the lid and blended into the crease
- Sugarpill "Tako" applied lightly as brow highlight
- Madd Style Cosmetics "Stargazer" applied to the duct
- Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in "Zero" to line the lower lash line & the upper/lower waterlines
- Madd Style Cosmetics "Zazz" applied to lower lash line
- Urban Decay "Lush Lash Mascara" for mascara
- Sugarpill's "Shady Lane" false lashes as the crowning touch!
I had a lot of fun with this look and I hope you liked it! I do need to cut these lashes down a bit as they are too long for my eye--but I'm always hesitant to do that just in case I'd prefer them to be this long!! We'll see what happens! :)