Pages

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Madd Style Cosmetics: Eastery-Brights Tutorial

Hi Everyone!

Today I finally had time to sit down and film a tutorial!  Yay!!  Now--there is a big disclaimer with this one!  Likely, I should have just trashed it instead of trying to salvage it...and you'll see why (actually, the thumbnail alone might be enough of a clue!!)!!  I'd still love to know what you think of the final look and whether you find the tutorial itself helpful to you!!  :)

If you want to find out how I did this look:
(With Flash!)

 (No Flash!)

Then please click "play"!



For a re-cap of the supplies I used:

 
(Left to right: Too Faced Shadow Insurance; Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Pencil in "Yeyo"; NYX Eyeshadow Base in "White"; Madd Style Cosmetics pigments (clockwise from the yellow): Princess Buttahcup, Flamingo Croquet, Seaglasm, Birfday Suit, Fire & Ice and Phantasm; Brushes: Eye Shader Brush, Domed Crease Brush, Pencil Style Brush, Slanted Eyeshadow Brush; Korres White Eyeliner; Urban Decay Lush Lash Mascara and Gabriel Color Mascara (which I put on my lower lashes, not on the upper ones!).

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed the tutorial!  (I promise I'll do better next time!!)

2 comments:

  1. Oooooh gosh!  *blushes*

    You two are way too sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. j0hn agrees that you have the prettiest eye color ever!  it's like this bright, sparkly, yet deep, true chocolate color.  so prettttty!

    ReplyDelete