Pages

Monday, March 26, 2012

March Happiness Project: Day 26

This March weather is seriously starting to freak me out.  We go from rain to hail to snow to sun to rain and back again in such quick succession that I just cannot keep up!  Hopefully frogs don't start falling from the sky...

But on to today's topic!


Can I have two categories of blogs?  Vegan food blogs AND makeup blogs?  (Yes, you can, it's your blog!  Do whatever you want!)

First up: Food!

This guy's blog makes every meal he ever makes look like a piece of edible vegan art.  You should all be following it, just so you can salivate with me.

This isn't technically a "blog", but it's a food related site that gives me LOTS of tasty ideas!

Lastly, I really enjoy reading her ramblings about food and all things vegan.

Second up: Makeups!



Then we have the ever wonderful Xsparkage and Vintage or Tacky!

Yay!  That was fun!  :)

1 comment:

  1. awwww! thanks for the kind line! and we love how colourful you are!!! your happy project is making us happy haha!/Azure

    ReplyDelete