Here is the look I came up with:
It was super fun to put together and lots of people at work told me they liked it! :)
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- NYX Eyeshadow Base in "White"
- Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in "Yeyo" to line the lower lash line
- Sugarpill "Midori" applied to the first 1/3rd of the lid
- Sugarpill "Darling" applied to middle 1/3 of lid
- Sugarpill "Starling" applied to outer 1/3 of lid
- Sugarpill "Lumi" in the duct and blended up into the inner crease and along the edges of the colours
- Madd Style Cosmetics "Birfday Suit" as a brow highlight and to blend "Lumi" down a bit!
- Sugarpill "Paperdoll" applied to the first 2/3rds of the lower lash line
- Sugarpill "Hysteric" applied to the outer 1/3rd of the lower lash line
- Sugarpill "Weekender" applied to the outer most corner of the lower lash line
- Urban Decay "Lush Lash Mascara" for mascara
- Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in "Perversion" to line the upper waterline
The end! Thanks for stopping by. :)