Pages

Thursday, March 8, 2012

EOTD: Sugarpill Greens, Blues and Purples!

This morning, after having slept WONDERFULLY last night, I had time to put some makeup on before work! I usually don't have time to do so--but today ended up being special!  Yay!  I figured it was a super chance to dabble in some Sugarpill!

Here is the look I came up with:


It was super fun to put together and lots of people at work told me they liked it!  :)

Product used:
  • Too Faced Shadow Insurance
  • NYX Eyeshadow Base in "White"
  • Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in "Yeyo" to line the lower lash line
  • Sugarpill "Midori" applied to the first 1/3rd of the lid
  • Sugarpill "Darling" applied to middle 1/3 of lid
  • Sugarpill "Starling" applied to outer 1/3 of lid
  • Sugarpill "Lumi" in the duct and  blended up into the inner crease and along the edges of the colours
  • Madd Style Cosmetics "Birfday Suit" as a brow highlight and to blend "Lumi" down a bit!
  • Sugarpill "Paperdoll" applied to the first 2/3rds of the lower lash line
  • Sugarpill "Hysteric" applied to the outer 1/3rd of the lower lash line
  • Sugarpill "Weekender" applied to the outer most corner of the lower lash line
  • Urban Decay "Lush Lash Mascara" for mascara
  • Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in "Perversion" to line the upper waterline
The end!  Thanks for stopping by.  :)


2 comments:

  1. Sleep fixes *everything*!!  :)


    And hmmm.  I'm trying to remember what kind of brush I used to apply Lumi...it's possible I used a really fluffy brush?  So maybe by applying it lightly (instead of packing it on) it got sparkly?  I'll pay more attention next time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how good! so now you're feeling well after a good nights sleep huh!?
    and hey, why does lumi sparkle so freaking much on you but not me.... do you have any secrets??? tell me tell me..... :)//Azure

    ReplyDelete