Pages

Sunday, March 11, 2012

March Happiness Project: Day 11

Day 11 happened to take place on "Spring Forward" day.  "Springing forward" is probably my LEAST favorite thing to do!  I don't like losing that hour (although it's always described as "gaining" an hour, which I think is silly!) of darkness.  I sleep the most soundly in the dark and I like to both fall asleep AND wake up in the dark.  But no more!  However, it's Day 11 and there *is* cause for happiness!  :)


Usually on Sundays I don't have time to do much other than to prepare for my second job (which largely is on Monday mornings/afternoons) since Sunday is my only day off from my full time job.  Today was a bit different though!  I only had four papers to grade and so I wanted to go out with my husband on his walk in the park.  I also got to bring my camera along and I'm quite certain this is the first time I've taken it outside since last year!! So we walked around taking pictures of the new berry blossoms that have come out, and we stumbled upon a surprise!  Our first bee of the season!!


The first  bee means pollination!  And that means we're even closer to things like fresh local berries, local produce--and MORE!  If that isn't enough to make me happy today, then I don't know what is!  

No comments:

Post a Comment