Pages

Monday, March 12, 2012

March Happiness Project: Day 12

I think time change has officially made me crave a nap every evening.  Last night and tonight it was the same--I get sooooooooooooooo tired in the early evening and end up sneaking a nap in!  Luckily I woke up tonight with enough time between nap time and real bed time to write my Day 12 entry!


My husband didn't want me to post a picture of him for this topic, but I couldn't very well resist.  I took this picture while we were out yesterday and I messed around with it a bit in photoshop (obviously).  I like the effect.  :)


He makes me happy for all kinds of reasons.  I was just thinking earlier today how it's almost our 6th wedding anniversary!  Yay for us!

2 comments:

  1. Great picture!  This year is our 6th wedding anniversary as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray!  *high five!*

    ReplyDelete