Pages

Friday, March 2, 2012

March Happiness Project: Day 2

Hi you lovely readers!

It's March 2nd and you know what that means!  Another installment in the 30 Day Happiness Challenge!

What's the topic of today, you ask?


At first I was having a hard time coming up with something to put for this!  Then my husband chimed in with a fantastic idea!  Recently we re-watched Joss Whedon's Firefly and boy oh boy does that series make me smile.  In loads and bunches, seriously.  So a quote from that show was rather fitting for this topic!  To actually choose a quote, on the other hand, that was not easy!

I settled on this one:

Mal: "Well, look at this!  Appears we got here just in the nick of time.  Whaddya suppose that makes us?"
Zoe: "Big damn heroes, sir."
Mal: "Ain't we just!"


The quote is really so evocative of so many things that makes this one-season show such a gem!  

Now I bet you want to know which quotes make my friends Lizzy and Courtney smile, right?!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment