Pages

Monday, March 10, 2014

30 Day Happiness Challenge. Day 10!

Running into people that you haven't seen in 14 years is a strange thing.  I happened upon an old classmate of mine (classmate??  That doesn't sound like a word I'm supposed to use...) today on the street.  One can never anticipate when that kind of thing will happen, I guess!

But.  What is today's topic, you ask?


The last thing to make me laugh was the episode of Girls I was just watching (Season 3, episode 8).  I'm enjoying this season a lot more than season 2.

Smile?  My new haircut!  I was an anxious mess on Saturday--trying to decide if I was going to call the salon to make an appointment (I have pretty high anxiety when it comes to phoning strangers or just phones in general) and today was the fruits of the stress, in one way or another.  I quite like what the hairdresser did and I think I'll try to go back to her again in 4 months.  Yep yep!

No comments:

Post a Comment