Pages

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

30 Days of Happiness Challenge, Day 4!

Day 4, Day 4, Day 4.  What more could I ask for?

I suppose first I could ask for the topic.  And it is:


So off I go to find something joyful on google!

It's pretty funny how often the same image pops up when googling "joy".  It usually involves people jumping up in the air.  I suppose, jumping for "joy"...but come on.  How obvious can you get?!  Ha ha...

Here is the image that I found that I liked:

(From: http://mariashriver.com/wp-content/uploads/drupal/Joy_1-1024x819.jpg?f51cc5)

Is it cliche to think that you can choose joy?  I don't think so and I think it's a very positive message.  I do believe that we choose our attitudes and I think choosing a joyful attitude can really put you and everyone around you in such a great place!  Yep yep!




No comments:

Post a Comment