Pages

Monday, March 31, 2014

30 Day Happiness Challenge! Day 29!

Okay.  Okay.  I know I'm a few days behind, but I have a really good reason!


On March 28th, in the evening, we left Florida at 8:30pm.  Then we flew to Phoenix for a very short layover (we panicked because the flight out of Florida was late and it caused some anxiety, but all turned out well!) and then flew to Seattle after that.  We arrived in Seattle at 2am and then had a 6 hour lay over.  It was not fun and not much sleep was had.  Then we hopped on the plane at 7:30am (or something?) and landed in Vancouver at around 8:30am!  THEN.

My Uncle came and picked me up at the airport and whisked me away to the ferry so that I could attend my little sister's graduation ceremony!!!!!!!!!!  So my sister graduating from Law School was a *very* good thing that happened that day and I am so proud of her and of all of her future accomplishments that haven't even had the chance to happen yet.  She is soon to be off to Toronto to complete her articling.  I really hope she doesn't fall in love with the East as that would mean I would never get to see her and that's just not okay in my books!  Plus...I think she's a West Coast girl deep deep down.  :)

So yes.  I didn't sleep much and then the ceremony didn't finish until late and I was in a weird place with no computer so blogging wasn't really a possibility!!  But I think the events of the day completely made up for a bit of tardiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment