Pages

Friday, March 21, 2014

30 Day Happiness Challenge! Day 21!

Friiiiiday!  Hooray!  I have Saturday off, so this is exciting!  I do have to work on Sunday, but that is okay because I don't usually work on Sundays and I used to really like to!  Yay for having a day off soon!  YAY!  :)

Day 21!  


Hmmmm.  I don't actually eat cookies.  I haven't had one since 2001.  So yeah...it's been a while!  My SO apparently makes wonderful cookies, but I have never tried one.  I'm silly like that!  

Can I talk about soup instead??  :D

I recently combined this recipe with this one and made a very tasty roasted cauliflower, fennel and garlic soup.  As I have previously stated in this 30 Day Challenge--soup is the greatest!  Yay for eating in bowls and using spoons!  Yay for soup!

No comments:

Post a Comment