Pages

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

30 Day Happiness Challenge! Day 11!

Hi hello!

Do you ever get surprised by how early you can fall asleep?  (Am I just aging myself?!)  Last night I went to bed at like 8:30pm, thinking I would read for a while.  I think by 8:35pm I was asleep, with the light still on, and my book on my chest.  And then I slept through the night!  Geeeeez!  Sometimes I guess your body just knows when it needs sleep.  :)


Oooooh Reality TV, you evil evil guilty pleasure!  I actually don't watch that many Reality TV shows.  I think my favorite would be a tie between Top Chef and Project Runway.  Even though Top Chef almost always features food that isn't vegan, I still enjoy seeing the cooking creative process!   The same goes for Project Runway--I am by no means someone who can sew or someone who is "fashionable", but I do like seeing how such amazing things can be made from seemingly simple fabrics.  Draping, especially, always WOWs me!  There isn't even sewing involved in that (hardly) and yet the most beautiful things come out in the end!  Amazing!

How about you?  What's your favorite??

No comments:

Post a Comment