Pages

Monday, March 3, 2014

30 Day Happiness Challenge, Day 3!

Oh boy!  Day 3 already!

If Day 3's topic was a subject in the 2012 challenge, it is quite possible that my answer hasn't changed!

Here's the topic:


My gut instinct is none other than Cute Overload.  Animals being cute is hard to top.  

However, sometimes I am in the mood for different kinds of cheering up!  If I want a guaranteed laugh, I put on an episode of the ever popular My Drunk Kitchen, hosted by the very charming (and always quite drunk) Hannah Hart!  Whenever I am watching one of these videos (with headphones on) and laughing uncontrollably, my husband can *always* guess what I'm doing!  In fact, it's cheering me up right now just thinking about the episode I watched this morning with Mary Louise Parker!  Go watch it, you won't regret it.  :)




No comments:

Post a Comment