Pages

Friday, March 14, 2014

30 Day Happiness Challenge. Day 14!

It's almost the "weekend".  Hooray!  Although this weekend I only get one day off.  One day off is better than no day off in my books, however!  So hooray just the same!  Do you have any fun weekend plans?  I'm not sure what I'll be up to on Sunday, but likely not too much as I have to get up at 4:45am on Monday so I can walk to work.  Oh boy!

Anyways.  On to today's 30 Day Happiness Challenge Topic!


Mmmmmmm food.  Eating is probably my number two favorite thing (just after sleep.  YAY SLEEP!)!  Are you curious to know what Lizzy's favorite foods are?  She was able to make her list very specific whereas I think mine might end up being a bit more general....

  1. Soup!  I LOVE SOUP!  Spoons are my favorite utensil and soup is the best!  I love vegetable soup, creamy (using coconut milk and whatnot) soups, lentil soup, tomato soup, mushroom soup...you name it!  Soup is in!
  2. Pasta!  I could eat pasta for days and days and days and days.  I love fresh pasta noodles, especially.  Although they are hard to come by in the vegan variety--unless one actually makes one's own noodles--but that is time consuming as hell...Yay pasta!  I like tomato based sauces, sauces with tofu, creamy sauces (using vegan roux, etc.), peanut sauces.  Pasta salad.  Mmmmm pasta!!!!!!!!!  Also.  Pasta IN soup!  2 in 1!
  3. Thai curry.  Especially green curry.  Or red curry.  Or Panang curry!  Curries give me a great reason to eat one of my other favorite things: rice!  I'm having a very real craving for spicy things right now and spicy curries are the best.  
  4. Stuffing and mashed potatoes with gravy.  Gravy is good on most things, but especially mashed potatoes.  And baked savory bread is always good in my books!  I wish I could eat stuffing ALL OF THE TIME and not just around the holidays.
  5. Perogies.  I grew up eating perogies and now that I'm vegan I don't get to eat them very often--but I make pretty bad-ass vegan perogies if I do say so myself.  
I think the main theme of my list is: carbs.  I <3 a="" and="" but="" bviously="" carbs.="" div="" ever="" favorite="" food="" fruits="" i="" if="" is="" it="" kale="" less="" like="" makes="" more="" my="" nbsp="" of="" one="" sense.="" side="" teamed="" that="" things="" think="" too.="" vegetables="">

What's your favorite food???


No comments:

Post a Comment